Monday, July 6, 2009

More Starz talk about Beyonce on Twitter


trinarockstarrI meant to say I feel like crying today!! I'm going to see Beyonce tonite!! I'm listening to her now crying!!!!!!!
about 22 hours ago from mobile web

trinarockstarrShe makes such beautiful and inspiring music! I'm emotional today getting ready for concert now!
about 22 hours ago from mobile web


trinarockstarrI'm crying,laughing,and dancing in the mirror! Impersonating Beyonce!! LOL
about 21 hours ago from mobile web

trinarockstarrLOVE HER!!!! "Im Crazy In Love rite now!!!! What's up Dallas? Who's going?
about 21 hours ago from mobile web

trinarockstarrI'm in Dallas!!! Beyonce tonite!!! Taking my man to see Beyonce so no freakem dress tonite! LOL
about 21 hours ago from mobile web

trinarockstarrHilarious! I'm doing Get Me Bodied in the mirror! Woo hooo! I need to save all this energy for tonite! Think ima bring sum flip flops too! L
about 21 hours ago from mobile web

JDakarThe car is here. That was fun! Can't decide who was best. But I know Beyonce is at the top of the list.
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

trinarockstarrThank you guys for telling me to take flats to Beyonce concert! I really needed them I danced the whole nite!!
about 3 hours ago from mobile web

trinarockstarrMy feet are still burning!! But it really wuz worth it! She is Amazing!!!
about 3 hours ago from mobile web

@YaGirlDWoods @celeb_assistant sent me to the Beyonce concert for my early bday gift. thanx boo! xoxo
6:26 PM Jul 1st from mobile web

@YaGirlDWoods work it B! she's doing my song Ego now
6:28 PM Jul 1st from mobile web

No comments:

Post a Comment