Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MORE STARZ ON TWITTER TALK ABOUT BEYONCE I AM...TOUR!!

1OmarionBeyonce-staple Center...
about 16 hours ago from UberTwitter


mileycyrushttp://twitpic.com/a531p - @perezhilton and I have something in common!!! WE BOTH LOVE BEYONCE! I am literally having a dance party BY M ...
11:31 AM Jul 12th from TwitPic


PerezHilton@mileycyrus She flies in her show! You should try to do something like that for your upcoming tour! xoxo
11:23 AM Jul 12th from web in reply to mileycyrus


mileycyrus@perezhilton I am so jealous! I loovvee Beyonce! She is legendary!
9:13 AM Jul 12th from UberTwitter


PerezHiltonWishing I had a fierce long wig and 10 wind machines, like Beyonce! I'm still pretty fierce on this dancefloor, though. Fierce!
1:01 AM Jul 12th from Sidekick


PerezHiltonJust saw Beyonce in concert. She is fierce indeed. What a show!
10:47 PM Jul 11th from Sidekick


mileycyrus"I got gloss on my lips and a man on my hips" who doesn't want to be Beyonce? :)
10:23 AM Jul 11th from UberTwitter


*EVEN GOT A HATER GOING TO SEE BEYONCE COUGH PEREZ LOL* THATS A BAD CHICK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment