Sunday, July 19, 2009

C.J.: Beyoncé is good for biz


Beyoncé's nephew is a Rebel Ink Baby.

"MY AUNTIE ROCKS" T-shirts, created by Todd Turfler, have been flying out of his St. Paul store (rebelinkbaby.com) since various websites published a photo of Beyoncé's nephew Julez wearing the shirt Monday (tinyurl.com/m2nv8j). "I'm not sure if she picked it up at one of the boutiques or if she got it online or if a customer sent it," Turfler told me Friday, "but one of my customers sent me the link Tuesday saying, This is your shirt. Sure enough, it is. We have been running around the country, Vegas, Atlanta, New York, doing the baby shows and we sell to boutiques around the country. I did contact Beyoncé's publicity and Matthew Knowles, her manager and father, down in Houston, trying to get more shirts to the nephew."

No comments:

Post a Comment